Monday, September 29, 2008

Joe Miller


Author Pen Name: Joe Miller

CA: What genre(s) do you write? Why do you write the stories that you write?

JM: I write about motivational ideas to help people find happiness in life. Helping other people is my passion, and if I can write a book that will help just one person then I am happy.
CA: When did you first realize you wanted to be a writer?

JM: Very recently. I wrote my book in December 2006 and after writing it I really enjoyed the process so much that I want to do more.

CA: Who or what was your inspiration for writing?

JM: My Brother Chris was my inspiration for writing the book "Find Your Spinach" but my friend Pat Longo has been my constant writing companion and inspiration.
CA: What is your work schedule like when you're writing?

JM: I am a speaker for a living so I have a lot of free time to work on my writing!
CA: Your book is about to be sent into the reader world, what is one word that describes how you feel?

JM: Excited!
CA: What do you like to do when you're not writing?

JM: I love to climb mountains.
CA: How many books have you written? Which is your favorite?

JM: I have written two books. "Find Your Spinach" is my favorite.
CA: Do you tend to base your characters on real people or are they totally from your imagination?

JM: All of my characters are based on real people and experiences.
CA: Do you have any advice for aspiring writers?

JM: Write what is in your heart and don't change it for anyone.
CA: How can a reader contact you or purchase your books?

JM: My books are sold on my website: www.findyourspinach.com
You can also find us on MySpace: www.myspace.com/findyourspinach

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Joe, we need more people like you in the world! Thank you for writing the book you wrote!

TGreaper

angie said...

great interview

Bobby Ozuna said...

Joe:
I know we can easily navigate to your website to find out more information about your book...but why don't you tell us what you think the book is actually about and who the book is intended for.

Great interview!

~Bobby Ozuna
Drawing Stories...With Words

Anonymous said...

"Finding Your Spinach"? Thanks for making me hungry! ;) Seriously, this sounds like a valuable and helpful book. Thank you so very much for writing it.

Zulmara said...

Interesting interview...would like to know what the book is about...

Love the way you just came into writing...que cool...

ADELANTE!!!

Zulmara