Friday, August 1, 2008

LAST DAY & THANKS

**REDZ** Is day 31's winner!! please email me at crystaladkins722@gmail.com

It was the last day, I hope you all had a lot of fun and thank you so much for all the kind comments! Sorry that Christmas in July is over, but sometime or other some of the same authors are doing a 12 days of Christmas Contest :) Thanks again to every single one of you that posted! I hope you'll come back at least every Monday to see what new authors interviews I have and see who is giving away copies of their books :) Talk to you all soon, or I'll see ya on the blogs!!Bittenbybooks.com is having a contest for the next couple days :)
Thanks again!!Crystal

2 comments:

Caffey said...

Congrats Redz!!
I had a blast Crystal. I plan to be here often! And too on Bitten By Books!! Have a great weekend!

Chicks of Characterization said...

Hi Caffey, if you want to join me and some of the other X-mas contest goers over at www.chicksofcharacterization.blogspot.com

We are continuing our chats!!