Sunday, June 8, 2008

Interview with Joe Miller



Author Pen Name: Joe Miller

CA: What genre(s) do you write? Why do you write the stories that you write?

JM: I write about motivational ideas to help people find happiness in life. Helping other people is my passion, and if I can write a book that will help just one person then I am happy.

CA: When did you first realize you wanted to be a writer?

JM: Very recently. I wrote my book in December 2006 and after writing it I really enjoyed the process so much that I want to do more.

CA: Who or what was your inspiration for writing?

JM: My Brother Chris was my inspiration for writing the book "Find Your Spinach" but my friend Pat Longo has been my constant writing companion and inspiration.

CA: What is your work schedule like when you're writing?

JM: I am a speaker for a living so I have a lot of free time to work on my writing!


CA: Your book is about to be sent into the reader world, what is one word that describes how you feel?

JM: Excited!

CA: What do you like to do when you're not writing?

JM: I love to climb mountains.

CA: How many books have you written? Which is your favorite?

JM: I have written two books. "Find Your Spinach" is my favorite.

CA: Do you tend to base your characters on real people or are they totally from your imagination?

JM: All of my characters are based on real people and experiences.

CA: Do you have any advice for aspiring writers?

JM: Write what is in your heart and don't change it for anyone.

CA: How can a reader contact you or purchase your books?

JM: My books are sold on my website: http://www.findyourspinach.com/
You can also find us on MySpace: www.myspace.com/findyourspinach

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Short answers to this interview, very much to the point.
I'm a little curious what this book "Find your Spinach" is about exactly, so I'm going to check out your website